GroLine Nutrient Tester
The HI98330 nutrient tester is designed to measure the conductivity of the nutrient solutions used in agriculture and hydroponic applications.
- IP67 waterproof and floating design
- No user calibration needed
- Auto-on when placed in nutrient water
- Auto-off 30 seconds after stable measurement
Accurately Measure Electrical Conductivity
Ideal for hydroponics and agriculture applications, the HI98330 GroLine® Nutrient Tester accurately measures the electrical conductivity (EC) in mS/cm and the total dissolved solids (TDS) conversion in parts per million (ppm) of the nutrients in water.
Suitable for plants that need a higher EC, the tester features an extended range up to 6.0 mS/cm (EC), 3000 ppm (500 ppm scale), and 4200 ppm (700 ppm scale).
IP67 Waterproof Rating
The IP67 waterproof rated and floating casing houses the EC graphite electrodes and temperature sensor, and is suitable for stirring and testing simultaneously.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Rugged and doubles as a stirring stick
- Low battery warning
- Readings displayed by 24 brightly lit LED lights
- Conductivity scales and operational instructions printed on the tester body
- Easy to clean (detachable crown-shaped cap)
- 6-year warranty
- Wide EC range
|Dimensions||18 × 2 × 2 in|