Garden-tone is an all natural plant food formulated specifically for vegetable gardens. It is safe, long lasting, and will provide the nutrients necessary for vigorous and productive plants. Garden-tone's all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our proprietary blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.
Derived from: Hydrolyzed Feather Meal, Pasteurized Poultry
Manure, Bone Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Greensand, Humates,
Sulfate of Potash, and Sulfate of Potash Magnesia.
When preparing gardens for vegetables or tomatoes apply 3.5 lbs. of Garden-tone per 50 square
feet and work in to the top 4 to 5 inches of soil. When possible, organic matter such as compost,
humus, or peat moss should be mixed into the top 4 to 5 inches of soil.
Feeding Vegetables and Tomatoes
- Feed seedlings and transplants one week to 10 days after planting.
- Single plants: Sprinkle 1/3 cup per plant.
- Rows: Sprinkle 1-1/3 cup each side per 5 ft. of row or 10 lbs.each side per 100 ft. of row.
Methods and Frequency
- Applying a single band around single plants.
- Feed along side of row. Keep 3 inches from stem.
- Feed monthly throughout the growing season.
- Always water thoroughly after feeding